Cantaloupe, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Salad with honey - balsamic vinaigrette
October 1, 2015
Who doesn't love cantaloupe and prosciutto? Together they are a heavenly combination, sweet and salty. Perfect to serve as an entree or even at brunch. Take it to the next level by adding mint, basil and the amazing touch of the sweet and sour honey white balsamic vinaigrette. Definetly this will become your go to salad!
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 4 slices of Prosciutto
- A handfull of basil and mint leaves
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 100 gr fresh mozzarella
1. Using a melon baller, make cantaloupe balls and place them on a serving plate.
2. Scatter mozzarella balls, add mint and basil leaves.
3. Add prosciutto slices.
4. To make the vinaigrette, combine in a bowl, olive oil, balsamic and honey and drizzle over the salad.